Monday, November 1, 2010

Calvin Crest

To start off, camp was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I did the paddle-boats, archery, the zip line, and went to the store during free-time, and they all were fun! My favorite class? I am having trouble choosing between Survival, Orienteering, and the Group Initiatives class- they were all so much fun!!!!!! The food all great, but my favorite meals would have to be:
Breakfast- The "brunch"----- Cinnamon rolls, cereal, and the apple muffins
or
French Toast, cereal, and that cranberry punch
Lunch-  Chicken Marranera(or was that a Dinner????)
Dinner- Pizza!!!!!!! 
Overall, I liked that there was a salad bar at lunch and dinner..... It was a good salad bar, too.......

6th grade camp was a great experience, and if I could go back, I most definitely would!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. First of all I THINK the Chicken Marranera was for dinner and secondly it was AMAZING. I liked the spaghetti with meatballs dinner. I loved the salad bar too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, then I guess I will have to come up with a new favorite lunch...... (I'll come up with one at some point......)

    ReplyDelete