Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Blogging

I can't believe that the school year is already half way through! This time last year, State Reports were being turned in soon, so I was staying up late every night drawing maps, writing about Rhode Island, and trying to get everything put together correctly. Now, 6th grade is little by little making its way towards promotion, and then Manchester gets a whole different group of 6th graders! I have decided to highlight the couple events from each year that shall be remembered forever.

2nd Grade- Alligators All Around, being a new second grader at a new school, Mrs. Nakamura, Girls/Boys days During Martin Luther King Jr. week
3rd Grade- I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Mrs. Snyder, my last year as a "little kid" (next year, I'm king of the playground)
4th grade- Mrs. Riding, All the plays we did, meeting Emily, My 1st solo in a play, "King of the Playground",
5th grade- The State Report, Mrs. DeCarli, The *absolutely amazing* Jupiter Project, my 1st "B" on my report card, almost a 6th grader, The Ship Trip, Little Buddies
6th grade-(so far) BEING IN SIXTH GRADE!!!, Ms. Ullner, The Nerd Herd VS The Jock Flock, CAMP!!!!!!!, lacma field trip, Last year at Manchester, MacVader

I have really enjoyed going to Manchester G.A.T.E. and I will truly miss it.

5 comments:

  1. JUPITER PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!! WE PROBABLY HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN ON THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!! We spent so long working on the actual Jupiter........Then cramming all of the information down and sticking on eighty thousand stars so that is didn't look bare xD That was priceless.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year has been so *extremely amazing*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! There were so many special moments for me at Manchester, and I will miss the school when the year is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still remember the segergation of boys and girls. I remeber when we could chew gum on one of the girl days. I can still see Mr. Painter's face when he walked in the room and saw us chewing gum!!

    ReplyDelete